Gender reveal parties are the “new thing” these days and I LOVE it! Every video I see on YouTube or Facebook of gender reveals I get the butterflies and nerves like it is my own baby i’m waiting to find out the gender for. Nothing is better than being able to celebrate with family and friends and of course the excuse to throw a party!
For Lucy, we threw a gender reveal party at my mom’s house and it was amazing! We went with fireworks on how we reveal the sex of our baby and let me tell you, sparks sure were flying when we found out we were having a baby girl!
But what kind of gift do you bring to a gender reveal party if you don’t know the gender? Here are a couple of options that I came up with that would be the perfect gift for a gender reveal!
- SPOIL THE MOM-TO-BE!!! This is my favorite and I think the BEST option. After that baby comes you are kicked to the back burner so you need as much spoiling as possible beforehand! In example…
– Spa giftcards (prenatal massages, manicures, etc.)
-Motherhood Maternity Giftcard
-Food/Beverage giftcard- For all of those cravings she will be having! (My dad got me the best gift of all : Tim Hortons & Dunkin Donuts gift cards for my iced coffee & donut obsession)
- Diapers & Wipes – You can never go wrong with this gift. Never.
- Plain Onesies – Always great to have lots of plain onesies for either boy or girl!
- Baby toys – You don’t have to get gender specific toys. Bright colors and noises are all they care about!
- Books – Fill up that babies library! Such an important gift for a baby to have!
Whatever gift you choose, the mom-to-be is going to be more than thrilled to receive them! This is such an exciting time in her life and she deserves to be made smile!